Friday, July 28, 2006

Some Current Projects

Well it's been a very busy month for me. Life has been taking over. Here are a few things to brighten up my long over due blog. This is Ima Karot. He's my fourth try at amigurumi. It's hard to see in this picture but he has the cutest little carrot nose and I just love his blank, big eyed expressionless face. He looks so cute and scrumptious. Well ok, since he's filled with stuffing I doubt he'd be very scrumptious. I've been doing a lot of knitting and crochet. Many prayer shawls and baby/kid afghans for relatives. It's been keeping me busy when I have nothing better to do while watching tv at night. Ima is available on my ETSY shop listed in the side bar ~~~~>OVER THERE :)



Also at my ETSY shop is TONIO BUTTONS! I love Tonio, he's the cuttest little ragamuffin doggie you've ever seen. Once you set eyes on him you just want to take him home with you. The button is just a head shot. If you like him you can also head over to my cafepress store and see what else he's on. A lot of the things in my cafe press shop have him full body, not just a head shot. So if you like him check him out. These buttons are 2.5 inches large! :)

1 comment:

rosebudinnh said...

I see we got the button machine. anoyher thing to cross off your list of want to do!!! horray for you. Rose