Saturday, August 18, 2007

Green Postcard Swap on SwapBot


Here are two of the three postcards I did for a green postcard swap on Swap-Bot. Swap-Bot, I could get into a lot of trouble over there. Right now I'm sticking to a few things at a time. I just sent out my first two swaps. A doodle page (which is SUPER easy for me since I doodle all the time) and these postcards.

I had a blast doing them. Trying to come up with ideas that kept pretty much to the greens. I of course had to throw in a little pink and blue to highlight the greens.:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!

Chelsae said...

Thanks Sandra! :)

Ellie Garratt said...

Hi Chel

I received one of these beautiful postcards on Friday - thank you so much. I'm going to add your blog to my link list :)

Chelsae said...

Thanks littlewanda! I'm glad you liked it.

Ellie Garratt said...

I've tagged you today - see my blog for details!

sarah said...

These are gorgeous! Everything you do looks scrumptious, you're amazing with colour!
Also, tag you're it! More info on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

HI! Im your partner from the amigurumi swap! Just saying hello from Argentina!!!
Love the things you do!