Saturday, October 17, 2009

Something New is coming!

Greetings all! I've been so inspired by all my creative friends online that I've decided to do some Artisan Interviews on my blog here. Every other day, I'll be highlighting my favorite Artisans from all over!

I feel this will be a great place to get to know some of those artisans who have inspired me, become close friends, and who's items I just go loopy over. There's going to be lots of eye candy to ooo and ahhh over! So prepare to be wowed!


"The Artisan View" Will be starting here in a few minutes. If you are a shop owner and would like to be part of my Artisan Spotlight, drop me a line! Once I receive your answers you'll be put into the queue for the blog postings. Along with this posting will be a twitter, facebook and plurk announcement. Hopefully it'll bring your shop some extra exposure, and business.

No comments: