Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Flower Fairies for sale!





Check out these little lovelies! They're on sale now in my etsy shop. Ar only $5.50 a piece plus shipping they make a great stocking stuffer, or package attachment for gifts. Some of the are hung on lanyard clips through a closed wire loop on their head, others have a pinback attached so you can wear this amazing miniature piece of art! They're about 2 to 2 and a half inches tall made from silk floral bits, florist wire,wooden beads, glass beads,embroidery floss and other fun plastic or glass attachments. If you'd like to purchase one of these but don't necessarily want to start an etsy account (though I highly reccomend doing so since you can find so many lovely handmade things there!) please email me at justbeme(at)aol(dot)com. We can discuss a purchase through email. Thanks so much for looking. My Etsy Shop link is to the right of the screen! Please fee free to come over and puruse the collection! There are plenty more fairies to come!

6 comments:

WolfSoulWings said...

Wicked!

I ::*love!*:: these Fairies! I actually picked up some of these several years ago for some long~lost friends of mine at the time, and they were quite the hit! However, I bought them in one of those unique gift shops!? They came in kinda of a plastic tube and were made out of clothes pins!?

I ::*adore!*:: Fairies in general, and so, I wanted to be sure to let you know that you did a brilliant job at capturing their spirit! =)

You have quite a talent! I *never!* know what I'll find on your page! Your in my thoughts...

~*WolfSoul

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chel said...

Thanks! Nice to hear from you! I hope you are well and things are getting a little less overwhelming for you.

**hugs**
Chel

Sarah said...

I adore these flower fairies!! You know what a sucker i am for fairies in general, but these are gorgeous!! Argh, i want them all!!!

WolfSoulWings said...

Yes, actually things are going a bit better nowadays!

I kept going through some rough spots... even after Thanksgiving, but now, leading up to Christmas, things are quite positive and I feel better, which rocks! =)

I still am unsure how to pick which one is my favourite! all are soo unique + sparkling with personality!

~:~:*WolfSoul

st├ęphanie said...

i love your fairies, they look so delicate!