Friday, May 04, 2007

I've been a crazy busy girl!

Things around here haven't been too agreeable on the creative front! Unfortunately that means less time to spend on creating things, which means way less time spent on updating my blogs! However in the last couple of days I've been on some kind of neat freak, clean up, clean out mode! It's been great so far, but I've got a long way to go! Here are a few things I'd left unfinished and completed in the last couple of days.

A cupcake pin cushion:


A fun funky strawberry cupcake with chocolate icing! LOOK MA NO CALORIES AND FAT FREE TOO!
OOOOOPS! I just realized I don't have an image of that one yet! My darn camera is on the fritz (i hope it's just the battery!) and I could only squeeze out the image of the top cupcake!

And some ribbon pins I've been working on. I did the first two in the hotel while we were at the comic convention for the dear hubby! and the Blue one is from tonight!




No comments: