Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today's featured blog: Deidre's Amazing Blog

Today I'm over at Deidre's Amazing Blog and the title couldn't be more fitting. Deidre has a knack with pottery. I love the newer post with the pottery with the lace patterned edges! Click through the photos! I love the pattern work. She's also got a cute tutorial for a squeaky dog toy. These would never survive with the beasty dogs in my life. They'd have it shredded in seconds..but if you have a dog who loves their toys rather than destroys, you might try this tutorial. These sgrafitto pieces are stunning and make me swoon! I can't imagine the time she put into getting these carved so lovely. Stop by to see Deidre's blog, and you can also find her etsy shop here if you're into pottery.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Thanks for the promo! I am currently writing my blog which features you for this swap! -Deidreart