Monday, February 06, 2012

Barely hanging on....

I've been away from creating for far too long. The last few fairies I did have been packaged and sent without so much as a photo taken of them. That's not like me at all, but finding time to do such things with a near 2 year old running around the house making messes, and fitting in my actual job, and then fitting in even more of my actual job once he goes to bed is a bit of an impossibility.

I've been finding time to do small things, quick on the dawn things. I wanted to have a lot of Valentine things to offer in my shops this year. All I have so far is this:
My little lovey whale. I've got four more square pieces like this penciled in, but haven't had a chance to sit and add color of any kind.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Chelsea, on my way to blog about your site here. Love those cute little fairies, both cards and 3D. I'm following you now and hope you'll follow on mine as well.

Coleen in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com
s-b, Promote Partner's Craft Blog