Sunday, March 11, 2012

The last two purple fairy orders

Here are two custom fairy orders I did recently. This little fairy was based on the little girl's dance costume from when she danced in the Nutcracker.
She was really fun to create and was a bit hit. I loved doing something so detailed. My fairies usually have a lot of little details to them, but sticking close to a photo image of a dance costume was a great challenge.

This one was to be a little "goth and edgie" It's kind of hard to turn a little flower fairy into an edgy goth piece..but she was thrilled with the way it turned out.
I'll be doing a large batch of sea/ocean colorway faires. Lots of lovely aquas, ocean blues, seafoam greens, ivory, and the like. I'll also be listing a few more that have been finished. A few really tropical colored fairies and some reds and pinks.

No comments: