Monday, September 24, 2012

More of my photography

I've been playing a bit with my camera as I've got a wedding shoot coming up in the very near future! (Hi C&C...)  Since I've switched over to digital, I've not had a lot of time to play with my creative settings on the new set up. It's a bit new-fangled and cornfusin'. That being said, my camera can take awesome shots all on it's own, without much programming from me. That does take a bit away from the creativity aspect of it all. 

Anyway, I figured it was time to show yet another shot that I've been playing around with. This has yet to be listed in my shop, but it'll make it there some day. It just seems like such a great shot for boys room decor. A bit of the "face the world and be fearless"

I love the dreamy effect it has. His little clenched fists and all.

Well it's late, I should be in bed. Heck I should have been in bed hours ago. Night world..See you tomorrow.

No comments: