Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NEARLY A MONTH?!?!

I've left my blog, nearly a month? That's nearly impossible to believe.. but there it is. I've been busy on little man projects with my boy. Oh so many cute little kid projects, and not much spare time to create on my own. I spent the first year of his life burning the candle at both ends, and refuse to do it unless absolutely necessary these days.

I've got up coming work however, soon to be displayed on my etsy shop and this blog. I've finally made the decision to break out some of my photo pieces for sale and display. I've been playing around a bit with digital manipulations, but think I will also offer the original versions as well..especially ones like my lilac piece:

I love this shot, both ways, digitally altered for a "watercolor" effect, and as the straight shoot. Lilacs are one of my favorites.

Lots of new fairies, silk tie floral pins, and ornaments are being made in prep for my two shows mid October and the first weekend in November!
          

                  previews coming shortly :)

No comments: