Tuesday, January 24, 2006

More Old Works.



These are Animal Spirit atcs I did. I was in a swap where we were to take our animal guardians and make them into cards. I love little indian fetish animals and took my inspiration from those. I wanted to do a whole animal series like this and make up a deck of cards. I might still do so in the future. These have been traded away though. I'll have to start all over again. I enjoy the process though and I think I will have fun playing around with the ideas again. Coming up with interesting backgrounds to put with them and making them. These were done in colored pencil. I'm sure you can tell that though. You can see the pencil marks in the scan. I hate my scanner because it skews the colors to a certain degree. The purples turn out blue which really bothers me, but the blues stay blue...how strange is that. I'm going to have to work on sketches for these.

No comments: