Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New fairies going to be listed

I've had a few new fairies for awhile now, but just haven't had time to list them on the websites. I've got a box of about 30 that just need dressed out and finished, but I just haven't had time. We're still digging out from under the estate stuff from my mother-in- law's passing and when I'm not on baby duty, or doing my actual money making job, I'm doing packing and clean up.

So without any further whimping and whining on my part.... here are the fairies.This is Amelia,
AudreyTrulie,

I've got a few more, but don't have good shots of them. I've got to get my last two fairy names scanned and send off. Then I'll be all caught up. I've been itching to do a good amigurumi (crocheted toy) project. I was going to dolls for all my girl nieces for Easter, but missed that deadline. I think I might post some questions to the Viridian Muse Designs Facebook page and see what people are looking for in Ami. I'd love to try something new and interesting.

No comments: