Friday, December 16, 2005

Lion Complete and some snow..just a little







Well here's the completed lion. He's all done stitched together and ready for loving from my little two year old nephew! He'll be so excited! At least I hope he will! This lion started out as a scarf, and once I saw the gold and orange together it begged to be turned into a lion. I'm now getting into amigurumi. That's just now come into my radar though so it'll probably be awhile before I post anything with it. So here he is Ra-Ka the lion. Oh and the snow from yesterday's snow fall. I wasn't home to catch today which was even more close to blizzard conditions. These pictures are shortly after I noticed the fist sized snowflakes coming down. By the time I had grabbed my camera they had already turned smaller.

No comments: